Enable students to construct, communicate and justify correct mathematical arguments, with a range of activities and examples of maths in the real world.
• Engage and excite students with examples and photos of maths in the real world, plus inquisitive starter activities to encourage their problem-solving skills
• Build mathematical thinking with our 'Toolkit' and mathematical exploration chapter, along with our new toolkit feature of questions, investigations and activiti....
• Develop understanding with key concepts and applications integrated throughout, along with TOK links for every topic
• Prepare your students for assessment with worked examples, and extended essay support
• Check understanding with review exercise midway and at the end of the coursebook
Follows the new 2019 IB Guide for Mathematics: analysis and approaches Standard Level