Enable students to construct mathematical models by exploring challenging problems and the use of technology.
• Engage and excite students with examples and photos of maths in the real world, plus inquisitive starter activities to encourage their problem-solving skills.
• Build mathematical thinking with our 'Toolkit' and mathematical exploration chapter, along with our new toolkit feature of questions, investigations and activities.
• Develop understanding with k....
[show more]ey concepts and applications integrated throughout, along with TOK links for every topic.
• Prepare your students for assessment with worked examples, extended essay support and colour-coded questions to highlight the level of difficulty and the different types of questions.
• Check understanding with review exercise at the end of the textbook.
Follows the new 2019 IB Guide for Mathematics: applications and interpretation Higher Level