Ensure full coverage of the new syllabus with this comprehensive guide written by a highly experienced author, that explores all topics through inquiry, concepts, content and contexts and their interrelationships with each other.
• Explore economics through the nine key concepts in the new course with our newly developed acronym for a deeper and more integrated understanding of the subject.
• Includes new integrated subtopics of Economics of the environment and Economic....
[show more]s of inequality and poverty which helps bring to light the global challenges facing the planet today and how these can be addressed using an Economics lens.
• Apply new skills and knowledge to everyday life with examples and case studies.
• Foster the attributes of the lB learner profile with explicit reference made throughout, as well as TOK links for every topic.
• Prepare for the new assessment model with exam-style questions and review questions.
• Avoid common mistakes and aim for the best grades with expert tips and hints.