A baby fox is all alone… until a kind mother bear helps him. Winter comes, and she falls asleep. He misses her. When will she wakeup?
Tip Top Readers:
• A wide variety of topics covering animals, everyday life, and fantasy
• Humorous and emotionally expressive stories with delightful illustrations
• Help readers widen their worldview, encourage creativity, and build character
• Carefully graded stories using level-appropriate vocabulary and sentence....
[show more] structures
• Introduces 200 essential vocabulary words and 60 fundamental expressions
• Target Audience: kindergarten to low elementary grade students