APTIS is an innovative English exam from the British Council which can be used to assess English language ability in all 4 skills: reading, writing, listening and speaking. The APTIS test is offered online and consists of five components: core (grammar & vocabulary), reading, listening, writing and speaking.
Key Features of this book:
• 6 Preparation Units & 6 APTIS complete Practice Tests
• Each of the Preparation Units introduce new Vocabulary with an i....
[show more]llustration, a definition (in easy to understand language) and an example sentence. Easy Vocabulary Exercises follow each set of
• the Key Words.
• A reading text in each unit gives the students the chance to see how the Key Words are used in context, and also to practise answering Reading Comprehension questions.
• Grammar activities and more Vocabulary exercises (which cover all the Key Words) follow the reading text in each unit.
• All the various task types of the APTIS exam (including the specific ones for APTIS for Teens) are covered in each of the complete Practice Tests that follow.
• QR codes are included, in order to help students listen to the audio files using their mobile phones. Audio CDs are also available
A Self-Study edition is available with a Self-Study Guide that includes:
• the Audioscripts and a full Answer Key.
• Model Answers for the Writing and the Speaking tasks, as well as
• explanations for the answers in the Reading section are available online.