C21 ENGLISH FOR THE 21st CENTURY
A totally different type of English course:
C21 is a groundbreaking five-level general English course that integrates 21st century skills and academic skills to ensure that students have the skills they need for study, work and life. Academic skills prepare students for tertiary level study, while 21st century skills prepare students for the workplace and life in general.
Designed for international learners:
Culturally sensitive material makes....
[show more] C21 the perfect course for all international students.
Truly accessible for students at all levels:
Skills are levelled in a way that makes them accessible from A1 level, with students introduced to basic study skills, classroom language, and a proactive, self-reflective, creative approach to learning and class interaction. This ensures that students are not just passive receptors of language instruction, but active communicators responsible for their own development. The activity types within each lesson put the students at the centre of the learning process and require them to bring their own ideas into the classroom, to bring their critical faculties to bear on texts and tasks that can only be completed through successful teamwork and cooperation.
Powerful, easy-to-use digital resources:
C21 includes a wealth of easy-to-use digital resources, available in a range of formats, to ensure you have exactly what you need to engage learners. C21 is the perfect course for 'paper-free' institutions, with all components available digitally.
• General English syllabus with fully integrated 21st century skills and academic skills
• 21st century skills are immediately accessible from A1 level
• Includes print and digital resources for whole-class and individual use
• Provides over 100 study hours per level
• Carefully designed for international students with culturally-sensitive material
• Teacher support materials minimize teacher planning and preparation time
• Perfect for 'paper-free' institutions as all components are available digitally