Straight to Advanced is a short, intensive course that prepares students for the Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) exam. This course comes with a full set of standardised print and digital components that allow students to become confident with CAE exam topics through further practice of Listening, Reading and Writing and Use of English tasks.
For students, the print components consist of the Student's Book (with or without Answers Keys) and the Workbook (with or without Answers Keys). A ....
[show more]unique code from the Student's Book provides access to the Student's Resource Centre, Digital Student's Book and an Online Workbook, where a host of extra material and resources can be found.
• Ten 9-page units, each analysing and practising at least one part of every paper in the exam
• Regular exam guidance and useful language in every unit to remind students of best exam practice
• Particular focus on Use of English tasks, which are often seen as the most difficult part of the exam
• Comprehensive Writing Bank focusing on all the different task types found in the exam
• Grammar Reference in the back of the book provides thorough explanations and expands on the language presented in the main unit
• Interesting and refreshing topics that will stimulate discussion among students
• Full answer key to all exercises, including model answers for writing and speaking tasks
• Audio for all Listening tasks
• Packaged with a code providing access to the Student's Resource Centre which contains word lists, videos of the speaking part of the test and further language practice for each unit in the Student's Book
• Access to the Online Workbook, which gives comprehensive practice for all parts of the Listening, Writing and Reading and Use of English papers, as well as further grammar and vocabulary tasks