New Inside Out takes all the best aspects of the original series, including the emphasis on personalisation and meaning, and adds a host of brand-new features.
Sue Kay and Vaughan Jones have gone back to the classroom to write this new edition, working with teachers and students to find out exactly what works in the real world. Now a complete six-level course it is one of the most relevant and exciting general English courses available.
The structuring of learning around personalis....
[show more]ed exercises means that everything is integrated: grammar, language, speaking and writing skills all link together. Teachers can access a wealth of tools, materials and ideas that make English inspiring to teach and inspiring to learn.
• Every Student's Book comes with a multimedia CD-ROM with interactive practice and extension activities
• Grammar sections offer comprehensive coverage of key language points, whilst the 'Grammar Extra' sections recycle and review this language
• 'Useful Phrases' and 'Vocabulary Extra' provide real-world language
• The comprehensive, all-in-one Teacher's Book includes teacher's notes, practical teaching tips, photocopiable activities and a Test CD containing editable tests
• New Inside Out Practice Online - an online self-study resource with interactive language practice, video exercises and a markbook viewable by the teacher