In Company 3.0 now offers new ESP modules for business professionals who require tailored content for their specialist areas. These new titles incorporate the highly popular, tried-and tested communicative approach of the In Company series along with the functional language and vocabulary that students need. The process-oriented syllabus is based around key tasks learners need to accomplish at work, as well as skills-based work to build confidence. The modules can be used flexibly: in conjunctio....
[show more]n with In Company 3.0, with other titles, or alone as a short course.
• Flexible, light package of specialist short modules ideal as a standalone course or in conjunction with a main course book
• Teacher's Edition Student's Book Pack includes the Student's Book and access to a Teacher's Resource Centre containing additional teaching materials, such as worksheets, assessments and tests, mapping documents, and audio and video files
• Teacher's Presentation Kit included in the Teacher's Resource Centre, which is perfect for online training or in-class heads-up learning
• Personalisation tools and built-in 'frameworks' enable you to adapt the tasks to learners' individual jobs and circumstances
• Enrich work for different professional skill strands with signposted references to the wealth of related skills material available in In Company 3.0
• Checklists provide transparent learning outcomes which allow learners to demonstrate what they have learned to their employers, and measure learning at a glance
• The video lessons include analysis of phonological features to improve students' listening comprehension
• Downloadable audio and video content which is accessible any time through the Student's Resource Centre as well as other material such as translated glossaries and worksheets
• Authentic video content with new specialist In Company 3.0 interviews with real business professionals from the related
• Students can also activate passive technical vocabulary through the wide range of authentic speaking and listening
activities which have an 'insider' feel
• Numerous opportunities to practise and rehearse real-life situations help build confidence in English for students'