Tiger Time is a vibrant, six-level primary course based around different settings and characters which grow and change with the students, reflecting their evolving interests and needs.
Units contain humorous stories told through different genres, which use everyday language as well as catchy songs, chants and raps at the lower levels. Within each unit lessons are carefully structured focusing first on vocabulary, grammar and skills, and building to CLIL, culture and projects, allowing chi....
[show more]ldren to practise and consolidate their learning throughout the unit. Each unit ends with a review, encouraging active communication.
Written with classroom management in mind, activities are practical and well-staged. The accompanying Presentation Kit and Teacher's Resource Centre help teachers create dynamic lessons, which cater to diverse classroom situations. The Student's Resource Centre provides a home-school connection offering extra activities and support.
• Graded approach to teaching grammar and vocabulary
• Strong strand of CLIL, cultural awareness and values in each unit
• Printed and digital flashcards
• Flexible teaching approach with optional integrated digital components
• Student's Resource Centre offers further practice