Enterprise series is designed for learners of English at secondary level.
Enterprise 1 consists of four modules and is designed for learners of English at early-secondary level. The course focuses on the gradual development of all four language skills - listening, reading, speaking and writing. The Student's Book and the Workbook are designed to be covered in approximately 80 to 90 hours of classroom work.
• four modules of four units each
• a variety ....
[show more]of carefully selected texts designed to stimulate students' interest through the presentation of thought-provoking subjects and real-life situations
• the development of vocabulary skills through interactive tasks
• exploring grammar tasks with thorough practice of grammar structures
• a broad range of culturally diverse material
• pronunciation practice
• Communication sections which recreate everyday situations to teach functional English
• practice in all four language skills
• writing sections and project work
• regular revision units
• strip cartoons
• captivating stories and games which allow students to have fun while learning
• fully-dramatised audio CDs
• special section on British and American culture
• videos and DVDs
The Workbooks contain a variety of vocabulary, grammar, communication, reading and writing exercises.
The Teacher's Books provide step-by-step teaching notes, extra ideas for optional activities, a full key to the exercises in the Student's Books and the Workbooks, photocopiable assessment tests and the tapescripts of the listening exercises in the Student's Books.
A Grammar Book accompanies each course, giving students clear explanations and enabling them to practise the grammar structures presented in the coursebook.
The Audio CDs contain recordings of all the main reading texts and the texts for the listening exercises.
The Student's Audio CDs contain recordings of all the main reading texts and stories.
The Test Booklets contain photocopiable assessment tests as well as a mid-year and exit test allowing teachers to assess students' progress throughout the course.
The Listening Tests contain extra listening material for the Enterprise series.