Enterprise series is designed for learners of English at secondary level.
Enterprise 4 each consists of four modules and is designed for learners of English at secondary level.
The coursebooks are designed to provide systematic preparation in all the skills required for successful communication, both in written and spoken form. The material is clearly structured and easy to use. The Student's Book and the Workbook are designed to be covered in approximately 100 to 120 hours of classroo....
[show more]m work.
• topics from a broad cultural base which engage the learner's interest, making the course suitable for both young learners and adults
• development of vocabulary skills through interactive tasks
• exploring grammar tasks with thorough practice of grammar exercises
• pronunciation practice
• extensive practice in all four language skills
• stimulating stories
• strip cartoons
• Writing sections which present realistic situations and consolidate what has been presented before regular revision units and project work
• fully dramatised audio CD
• videos & DVDs
The Workbooks contain a variety of vocabulary, grammar, communication, reading and writing exercises.
The Teacher's Books provide step-by-step teaching notes, extra ideas for optional activities, a full key to the exercises in the Student's Books and the Workbooks, photocopiable assessment tests and the tapescripts of the listening exercises in the Student's Books.
A Grammar Book accompanies each course, giving students clear explanations and enabling them to practise the grammar structures presented in the coursebook.
The Class Audio CDs contain recordings of all the main reading texts and the texts for the listening exercises.
The Student's Audio CDs contain recordings of all the main reading texts and stories.
The Test Booklets contain photocopiable assessment tests as well as a mid-year and exit test allowing teachers to assess students' progress throughout the course.
The Listening Tests contain extra listening material for the Enterprise series.