A new academic English course for students of tourism & hospitality at universities and colleges. Hans Moll is a materials writer who used to teach at Holland University of Professional Education.
Level: Upper Intermediate English (IELTS 5.0+, CEF B2)
User: University students
Illustrations: Full-colour illustrations & photographs throughout
• FREE audio CDs included
• Systematic approach to learning academic skills through relevant content....
[show more]• Semi-authentic topical texts
• 8-page units combining language & academic skills teaching
• Specialist vocabulary & academic skills banks
• Opportunities for further self-study or home work
• EAP teachers can teach a range of ESP courses with confidence
• Subject relevance satisfies students' learning expectations
• Builds confidence with receptive skills (reading & listening) to activate productive skills (writing & speaking) in specialist subject
• Revision skills & vocabulary learnt in each unit
What is tourism?
What's your kind of tourism?
Careers in tourism and hospitality
The business of events tourism
The business of enjoyment
Tourism and culture
Managing people and money
Information strategy and change