A photocopiable resource for busy teachers
• This rich audio-visual resource presents twelve short video diaries from real London children. The material is aimed at children from 8 years upwards.
• The video diaries cover a range of engaging topics, including school life, pocket money and weekends, as well as trips to famous London landmarks, and the ZSL London Zoo!
• A subtitle option helps students make the link between spoken and writt....
[show more]en words, as well as providing extra support.
• Each video diary is accompanied by four pages of photocopiable worksheets providing exploitation of the video, along with follow-up activities which include a Culture Spot, puzzle and mini-project.
• Full teacher's notes, lesson plans and transcripts accompany each film.
• Ideal material for improving students' listening comprehension skills, as well as a motivating supplement to a coursebook topic.