Exchange rates for the currency converter are provided by http://www.floatrates.com and are updated daily at 2:15AM UK Local Time. Currency conversion is provided for information purposes only. CIBC is not responsible for any variation in exchange rates provided by the currency converter with those provided elsewhere.
ETpedia Teenagers provides 500 ideas for teaching English to teenagers, with practical activities and insights to help you understand, motivate and support your teenage students.
Teenagers in the classroom offer a wealth of contradictions. At a time in their lives when their mental, physical and emotional characteristics are changing rapidly, teenagers pose unique challenges, but this can also make them some of the most rewarding students to teach.
ETpedia Teenagers provides practi.... [show more]cal activities and insights to help you understand, motivate and support your teenage students. It offers 500 ideas, clearly organised in 50 units of 10 points, which cover everything you need to know about teaching, managing and engaging teenage learners. Topics include:
- Preparation and planning tips for your teenage classes
- Insights into how to deal with some of the issues that teenagers have in the classroom
- Teen-friendly activities and topics to keep motivation levels high
- Activities and ideas to help teenagers develop their language awareness and skills
ETpedia Teenagers is the seventh resource in the best-selling ETpedia series, edited by John Hughes. Each resource is full of practical advice and ideas, and divided into units of 10 on each topic, with an Appendix full of additional photocopiable materials.
• Preparation and planning for different types of teenage classes
• Understanding what motivates teenagers and what they value in their teachers
• Dealing with behaviour problems and things to avoid when teaching teenagers
• Classroom techniques to help you get the most out of your teenage classes
• Helping teenagers develop language awareness and improve their skills
• Additional topics and activities that really work with teenagers [show less]