Pronunciation Card Games - A Phonology and Pronunciation resource for ESOL teachers and TESOL trainees
This comprehensive resource contains 10 engaging photocopiable activities designed for use with photocopiable phoneme cards. These cards add a physical element to pronunciation work, and can be cut out of the book, or copied and made into sets as you need them. Gamify your pronunication teaching with these adaptable pronunciation activities!
"An excellent resource for those starti....
[show more]ng out in English Language teaching and those looking to fill in any blanks in their learning. As a guide to help you on an initial teacher training course like the Trinity College CertTESOL, it is invaluable and will be an excellent source of support and ideas. A great buy!"
Ben Beaumont, TESOL Qualifications Manager, Trinity College London
Pronunciation Card Games includes:
• A Phonology primer defining and giving examples of a wide range of the features of English pronunciation
• 10 starter activities to engage your learners
• Activity instructions and variations for teachers
• 44 cut-out-and-use British English phoneme cards, printed on sturdy card
• Expansion set of cards including stress and intonation marks, American English sounds and reduced sounds for higher-level teaching of connected speech
• A full glossary of phonological terminology