Focus and fun for the IELTS classroom. Book with photocopying activities.
IELTS Games and Activities: Speaking and Writing offers a wide range of communicative and collaborative games and activities for the IELTS preparation classroom. The refreshingly creative ideas and learning modules in mind are the topics that IELTS will focus on. lexical resources, grammatical range and accuracy, coherence and cohesion, and task achievement.
This book is intended for IELTS teachers and their ....
[show more]students, but can be used in a range
of teaching situations.
IELTS Games and Activities: Speaking and Writing Includes:
• IELTS familiarization: activities designed to help students build confidence and awareness of the exam requirements
• Expressing your ideas: focus on finding different ways of talking about ideas and arguments
• Writing Task 1: reporting factual data based on graphs, charts and images, describing and comparing data, describing processes
• Writing Task 2: presenting a clear, well-structured argument, supporting arguments with evidence and examples, analyzing problems and offering solutions, exploring causes and effects, weighing up advantages and disadvantages
• Speaking: a wide range of functional language to help students communicate effectively and meet the requirements of the categories of assessment