Exchange rates for the currency converter are provided by http://www.floatrates.com and are updated daily at 2:15AM UK Local Time. Currency conversion is provided for information purposes only. CIBC is not responsible for any variation in exchange rates provided by the currency converter with those provided elsewhere.
IELTS Advantage: Writing Skills is a fully comprehensive resource for passing the writing section of the IELTS exam with a grade of 6.5-7.0 or higher. Students are guided step-by-step through the different tasks in the writing module, using material developed in the classroom, by authors with many years' experience in helping hundreds of IELTS candidates achieve a high IELTS score.
IELTS Advantage: Writing Skills:
• shows students how to organise and structure an answer for a... [more]ll types of task 1 and 2 questions
• contains a model essay in each unit, showing students exactly what is required
• contains a general interest article in each unit, developing ideas and vocabulary for a common topic in the exam
• quickly develops students' fluency and confidence in producing pieces of writing through a focus on academic vocabulary and collocations
• contains grammar exercises in each unit, showing students how to apply a wide range of grammar items in their IELTS writing
• Suitable for classroom study or self-study
• Includes answer key
• Real writing samples from IELTS students, with examiners' comments, show in detail what is required to achieve a 6.5, for example
• Frequent exam tips from the authors' experience as IELTS examiners help students achieve a higher score
• Check and challenge sections allow students to revise material and take their writing to the next level [less]
* The image displayed is of the main component of this series e.g. the student's book