Practise and Pass Key for Schools is an activity-based book for pupils aged 11-14 who are preparing for the Cambridge English: Key (KET) for Schools examination.
Practise and Pass Key for Schools has been written for students who need to prepare and practise for the Cambridge English: Key (KET) for Schools examination over a relatively short period or alongside another course book. It provides around 30 hours of material.
Practise and Pass Key for Schools builds confidence in....
[show more], and an understanding of, exactly what each exam task requires in combination with both the vocabulary topics and grammar required.
• it is based on the Cambridge English: Key (KET) for Schools syllabus
• it is divided into three sections that cover the Reading & Writing, Listening and Speaking parts of the exam
• it is based on a three-step programme: Prepare, Practise and Pass
• in the Prepare section, it introduces and revises key topic vocabulary, together with commonly-tested grammatical and lexical points
• in the Practise section, students are given basic exam skills training through a variety of practice materials which build up their confidence
• in the Pass section, the language and skills they have acquired in the previous sections is tested in an exam-style task
• it finishes with a comprehensive Practice Test covering the three exam areas: Reading & Writing, Listening and Speaking