Role Plays for Today is a photocopiable resource book for use with adult and teenage EFL and ESOL students from elementary to advanced levels. It provides teachers with an instant resource of up-to the-minute role play activities which can be used to support or extend any English teaching course. The activities can be adapted for use with classes of any size.
• 39 enjoyable, ready to use role plays divided into five ?real world' categories ? Services, Shopping, ....
[show more]Social life, Lifestyle and Creative role plays ? which provide extensive and varied speaking practice in pair and group situations
• Target language boxes on each worksheet to remind students and teachers of key expressions and functional language appropriate for the role play
• language activities and discussion questions in the teacher's notes which help prepare and motivate students for the role play, and suggestions for further activities, helping to ensure a well-rounded lesson
• grammar, functional language and vocabulary areas likely to be activated are given for each role play in the contents and teacher's notes
• an index of grammar, functions and vocabulary at the back of the book