Exchange rates for the currency converter are provided by http://www.floatrates.com and are updated daily at 2:15AM UK Local Time. Currency conversion is provided for information purposes only. CIBC is not responsible for any variation in exchange rates provided by the currency converter with those provided elsewhere.
Jim Franklin travels from Vancouver to Guatemala. He is almost 18 years old and is supposed to live for three months with his uncle, Simon, in a small, remote village. English-speaking strangers come to the village and disappear again. Suddenly Simon has disappeared. Jim is scared because the locals are upset. He follows some villagers and comes to caves in the jungle. There he finds jewelry and human remains ...
Hueber Lekturen Features:
* Accessible and engaging, with carefully gr.... [show more]aded language to suit different age groups and levels of competence in line with the curricular.
* Structured comprehension, vocabulary and listening activities.
* More difficult or uncommon words appear in an English-German glossary.
* A stimulating variety of settings and storylines.
* Audio CD with the complete text as well as specially chosen extracts for comprehension exercises. [show less]