Jim Franklin travels from Vancouver to Guatemala. He is almost 18 years old and is supposed to live for three months with his uncle, Simon, in a small, remote village. English-speaking strangers come to the village and disappear again. Suddenly Simon has disappeared. Jim is scared because the locals are upset. He follows some villagers and comes to caves in the jungle. There he finds jewelry and human remains ...
Hueber Lekturen Features:
• Accessible and engaging, with carefu....
[show more]lly graded language to suit different age groups and levels of competence in line with the curricular.
• Structured comprehension, vocabulary and listening activities.
• More difficult or uncommon words appear in an English-German glossary.
• A stimulating variety of settings and storylines.
• Audio CD with the complete text as well as specially chosen extracts for comprehension exercises.