16-year-old Ryan watches the pouring rain with his dog, Rosie. Ryan's father works at the rescue service in an Australian town, and Rosie is a trained rescue dog. Suddenly a call comes - people have to be evacuated, as a tidal wave comes to the city. The evacuation begins, but here comes the tidal wave. Two small children are missing. Now it all depends on Ryan and Rosie - will they find the two?
Hueber Lekturen Features:
• An exciting series of original fiction for learners of....
[show more] English from grade 5 onwards.
• Accessible and engaging, with carefully graded language to suit different age groups and levels of competence in line with the curricular.
• Structured comprehension, vocabulary and listening activities.
• More difficult or uncommon words appear in an English-German glossary.
• A stimulating variety of settings and storylines.
• Audio CD with the complete text as well as specially chosen extracts for comprehension exercises.