Challenge and inspire your teenage learners to think beyond language.
Whether inside or outside the classroom, Think goes beyond building strong language skills to developing the whole learner - with an emphasis on critical thinking, values and self-esteem - ensuring academic and lifelong success.
• Challenge and inspire your teenage learners with thought-provoking topics.
• Guided writing and speaking activities build confident productive skills.....
[show more]• Culture lessons encourage students to think about life in other countries and how it compares with their own.
• THINK Exams pages and assessment-style activities prepare students for Cambridge English Key, Preliminary, First, and Advanced.
• Graded Workbook activities and extra ideas in the Teacher's Book are ideal for mixed-ability classes.
• Flexible digital support includes Presentation Plus classroom presentation software, online workbooks and interactive ebooks.