Studio is the exciting new six-level course for adult learners from A1 to C1 (Beginner to Advanced), with an innovative lesson-based approach to topics. The Studio 'space' allows students to be creative and provides teachers with clear, easy-to-teach lessons. Three main lessons (two at Beginner) cover vocabulary, grammar and skills work. Video-based functional lessons (101 Things to do in English) and comprehensive Review lessons complete a course that gives students scope to be creative with la....
With each lesson linked to a different topic channel, Studio heightens student motivation and interest.
• Topic variety with the 12 Studio channels.
• Pairwork Activities also available on the Helbling Media App.
• 101 Things to do in English videos.
• Videoscapes: place your students in the scene.
• Video: video- and audio-based lessons in each unit.
• Vocabulary Beats: downloadable audio tracks with words and phrases set to music.
• Language studio: a complete reference for Writing, Vocabulary and Grammar.
• e-book+ with extra interactive Reading and Listening activities.
• Helbling Media App for Teachers
• Studio Workbook
What is a Combo? It is the 1st or 2nd Half of the Student's Book bound with the relevant Half of the Workbook. Ideal for Short Courses.