Go for Preliminary Practice Tests consists of ive complete tests for the Preliminary English Test.
• an introduction with detailed information about the test
• a step-by-step training section which focuses on specific features of the test and is divided into four parts:
1. Use of English
2. Reading & Writing (Paper 1)
3. Listening (Paper 2)
4. Speaking (Paper 3)
This section provides preparation material and useful s....
[show more]trategies which help candidates tackle each paper successfully.
• tips and test-taking strategies included in the irst practice test
• two comprehensive appendices for reference purposes
• key, justiications for answers to reading and listening tasks, suggested discussion points and listening transcripts