Beep is a new six-level primary course based on the guiding principle that the contexts and situations where learners encounter English should be meaningful and relevant to them so that they draw on their own words, both real and imaginary. The units are clearly and simply structured and are divided equally between theory and fun practice. In addition to activities such as surveys, pair work and personalised writing, Beep gives students the chance to enjoy the learning experience through songs, ....
[show more]chants, stories and games. It also ensures that the material caters for many different learning styles and levels of ability.
• Huge variety of resources from the traditional to the most innovative
• CLIL and Phonics lesson in each unit
• Free graded reader with accompanying audio included with the activity book
• Pop outs which provide mini versions of the unit stories so that children can make a story booklet to share with their parents
• Interactive robot puppet with recording and speaking functions
• DVD with animated stories from each unit of the Student's Book plus eight sections presenting different themes featuring native-speaker children in real situations