Just as a real lighthouse guides ships on their journeys, so the brand new six-level Lighthouse course aims to guide primary students through the sometimes rough seas of their journey to learn English. It seamlessly integrates modern language teaching practices with traditional classroom needs and helps students successfully navigate through the four skills to be able to use English in real life.
• Structural grammatical-based programme combined with a functional syllabus
[show more]• Frequent pair and group work activities
• Easy to follow self-evaluation for students at the end of each unit plus a family project
• Variety of dynamic materials and activities, including songs, chants, stickers, games and craft projects
• Promotes universal values and celebrates cultural difference
• Guided activities for developing writing skills
• Pictionary for all new vocabulary