Richmond Exam Practice Tests will familiarise students with the form and layout their Cambridge ESOL exam will take, whilst giving them vital practice of the language, skills and strategies they will need to do well on the day. Each book contains five full practice exams, including realistic visual material for the speaking paper. Students can choose to take the practice tests either on paper or as mock computer-based tests on the accompanying CD-ROM.
• Five complete....
[show more] exams in each Student's Book
• CD-ROM also contains two additional computer-based practice tests
• The PET and FCE books contain full colour sections for the Speaking paper visual materials
• Five complete exams and two additional computer-based practice tests online for Cambridge English: First
• Practice test layout mirrors that of the actual exam
• Exam information and tips for both students and teachers.