Richmond Fast Track is a dynamic four-level Secondary course. The course thoroughly integrates practice of the four skills - reading, listening, speaking and writing - with work on vocabulary, grammar and pronunciation.
Language is presented through interesting topics. This is followed by practice, which begins with meaningful, controlled exercises and gradually develops into freer, personalised actiivities.
Richmond Fast Track also contains:
• Rich language input through i....
[show more]nteresting reading texts and listening activities
• Clear speaking and writing models for students to produce their own work
• A variety of both print and online material via the Richmond Secondary Website
• A downloadable Portfolio for students to record their progress and compile examples of their work according to the CEFR guidelines
• Resource material for mixed-ability classrooms in the Teacher's Resource Book