Link Up is a new edition of a successful five-level course in British English that introduces teenagers to relevant themes through the study of English. Age-appropriate materials offers learners a balanced approach to reading, writing, listening, speaking, vocabulary and grammar - and motivate them to use English.
Learner and teacher needs are addressed by a comprehensive package which includes Course Book with Audio CDs, Workbook, Teacher's Book, Test Book, Class Audio CDs, and an Assess....
[show more]ment CD-ROM with ExamView.
• FCE-type tasks and activities reflect fully the 2008 revisions to the Cambridge FCE exam.
• The revised grammar syllabus for the series helps the learner use grammar effectively and with confidence.
New To Edition
• Completely new Beginner level makes this a five-level course, from true beginner to upper intermediate.
• Vocabulary Links systematically present key vocabulary in context helping learners understand its meaning and use.
• Assessment CD-ROM with ExamView allows teachers to create tests and quizzes quickly and conveniently.