GCVR (Grammar, Cloze, Vocabulary, Reading)
• 15 Chapters that deal with Reading, Vocabulary and Grammar, focusing on especially tricky grammatical usage and sophisticated vocabulary.
• Each chapter comprises of the Reading Section which focuses on improving candidates' Reading Comprehension skills. At the same time, new vocabulary found in the texts is followed by Vocabulary Exercises.
• The next section, Grammar in Context, deals with specific Grammar topics that are ....
[show more]commonly found in the Michigan Proficiency exam.
• The following two sections of each chapter, Words in Action and Vocabulary Development, focus on vocabulary building.
• The last part of each chapter is a complete Michigan ECPE GCVR Test.
• For every 5 chapters, there is a Photocopiable Revision Progress Test, where the main Grammar and Vocabulary points are recycled.