New Destinations is a new secondary course for teenage and young adult learners, taking them from Beginner to B2 level.It follows the requirements of the Common European Framework of Reference.
• Motivating and contemporary topics with multicultural and cross-curricular information
• Lively dialogues presenting real spoken English
• An integrated approach to the development of the four skills
• Special emphasis on vocabulary building....
[show more]• Grammar presented and practised in context
• Systematic development of reading and listening skills and subskills
• A variety of communicative tasks
• Step-by-step approach to writing
• Activities encouraging critical thinking and personal response
• Practical tips helping students to become autonomous learners
• A round-up section in each module providing regular revision and consolidation
• A grammar reference section
• Culture / Cross-Curricular pages with web links
• Extra Grammar Practice
• Competence-based Tasks